Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri end Commenting: You must complete negotiations on forming a government in accordance with th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri end Commenting: You must complete negotiations on forming a government in accordance with th Empty Jubouri end Commenting: You must complete negotiations on forming a government in accordance with th

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:12 am

Jubouri end Commenting: You must complete negotiations on forming a government in accordance with the timings of constitutional 

Twilight News / called Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the Sabbath, to the need to continue the political blocs to negotiations on forming a new government, calling to speed up the formation of the government that will lead to the elimination of security breaches that occur in the country.

Jubouri said in a press conference held today and attended by "Twilight News", that "Being president of the House of Representatives standing with speed up the formation of the government, and the completion of the ongoing negotiations between the blocs within the time limit set by the Constitution," noting that "the formation of the government, one of the ways to eliminate security breaches that get in the country. "

He added Jubouri that "the right of any block to take a stand deems appropriate to a particular incident," in reference to the position of the Sunni National Union of Forces which suspended negotiations in protest against the incident Musab bin Omair mosque in Diyala province.

The Deputy Prime Minister of the outgoing Saleh al-Mutlaq, and House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri has withdrawn from talks with the National Alliance until the announcement of the results of investigations in the attack on Friday, as they have said a member of the House of Representatives for the province of Diyala Raad Aldhlki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:50 am