Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: The Kurds have put difficult conditions for negotiations on forming a government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: The Kurds have put difficult conditions for negotiations on forming a government Empty Al-Fateh: The Kurds have put difficult conditions for negotiations on forming a government

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Apr 2020, 10:55 am

Al-Fateh: The Kurds have put difficult conditions for negotiations on forming a government

17:34 - 04/13/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Al-Fateh coalition confirmed, on Monday, that the Kurdish component presented conditions for negotiation and the passage of the Al-Kazemi government, excluding its application, including raising the region’s share in the 2020 budget to 17% and the application of Article 140.
    The deputy, Al-Fateh Hanin Al-Qaddo, said to "Information" that "the negotiations and dialogues of candidate Mustafa Al-Kazemi forming the government were launched and research is underway on the names of the candidates."
    He added that "the Kurdish side set conditions excluded from the application to support the Al-Kazemi government, including Article 140 and the chapter on Kirkuk and peshmerga salaries."
    He explained that "the Kurds stipulated raising the region's budget in 2020 to 17% when it was approved and demanding a number of sovereign ministries, led by the Ministry of Finance."
    Qaddo emphasized that "these conditions are impossible to implement and incapable of being harmful to the interests of the country, making it difficult for Al-Kazemi to form his government smoothly." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:22 am