Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During a meeting with the British ambassador .. President al-Jubouri, "the international situation i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During a meeting with the British ambassador .. President al-Jubouri, "the international situation i Empty During a meeting with the British ambassador .. President al-Jubouri, "the international situation i

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Aug 2014, 5:40 pm

During a meeting with the British ambassador .. President al-Jubouri, "the international situation is needed to protect the lives of Iraqis and to condemn terrorism and militias"

08/23/20140 
    The President of the House of Representatives, Dr. Saleem al-Jubouri, on Saturday, the British ambassador in Iraq Simon Korres. The president stressed Jubouri that what happened in yesterday's great tragedy suffered by the Iraqi people, and we Kprlman we move quickly to contain the crisis through the formation of an investigative committee will submit their reports within 48 hours, indicating that such crimes will affect the political effort expended in the process of forming a government, so The international solidarity is required in order to keep the souls of the Iraqis and hold perpetrators accountable for crimes. He pointed out that the sovereignty of what happened in the mosque massacre Musab bin Omair is a natural result of the presence of weapons outside the framework of the state, stressing the need for a united political stance in with all the blocks for the continuation of the wheel of progress in the political process.
    For his part, Ambassador presented his condolences to President al-Jubouri, and the Iraqi people, for the tragedy which claimed the lives of dozens of worshipers collector Musab bin Omair, noting that his country and the British people sympathetic with the families of the victims and would issue a statement in this regard, pointing out that the entire international community sympathetic dramatically with the Iraqi people and issued positions in this regard. He also stressed that his country's continuous support of the Iraqi people in the humanitarian aspects, especially the displaced file which is continuous with all political forces to help Iraq in the political and security sides.

Media Bureau
    Chairman of the Iraqi Council of Representatives
    23/08/2014 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:36 pm