Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Republic: The country is going through a delicate and sensitive circumstance and se

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Republic: The country is going through a delicate and sensitive circumstance and se Empty President of the Republic: The country is going through a delicate and sensitive circumstance and se

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Aug 2022, 4:50 am

[size=46]President of the Republic: The country is going through a delicate and sensitive circumstance and serious challenges[/size]
    Iraq
    11:20 - 2022-08-27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, the President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, affirmed that the country is going through a delicate and sensitive circumstance and serious challenges.

The President of the Republic said, during the Islamic Conference to Resist Violence against Women, that "the country is going through a delicate and sensitive situation and grave challenges," stressing that "the current political stalemate is unacceptable."

He added: "The option of dialogue must be won, regardless of the degree of crisis and disagreement," warning that "the political movement and its multiplicity of paths must not turn into a dispute that threatens the integrity of the national project in building the state and completing its institutions."

He continued, "It is necessary to reform and address the existing deficiencies in order to reach radical solutions that would enable the Iraqis to build a real state that protects and serves the interests of all Iraqis."

and emphasized "

He added, "We have a lot to do, and at the forefront is the fight against corruption, the establishment of justice, equality and equal opportunities, and the reform of institutions in order to immunize our country and our people from the dangers looming around us in the world from terrorism, corruption and severe economic fluctuations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:41 am