Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity stops wasting 8 billion dinars in a road project in Dhi Qar Governorate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity stops wasting 8 billion dinars in a road project in Dhi Qar Governorate Empty Integrity stops wasting 8 billion dinars in a road project in Dhi Qar Governorate

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Sep 2022, 4:52 am

[size=46]Integrity stops wasting 8 billion dinars in a road project in Dhi Qar Governorate[/size]
    Iraq
    12:10 - 09-10-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, the Investigation Department of the Federal Integrity Commission confirmed that it had stopped wasting 8 billion dinars of public money in a road project in Dhi Qar Governorate.
    A statement by the department stated, "The team of the Dhi Qar Investigation Office carried out three separate seizures, the first of which succeeded in stopping the waste of 8 billion dinars of public money in a project in the province through investigation, auditing and follow-up."
    He continued, "The team stopped the drainage work for an additional (fictitious) disclosure of the dirt works of the Islah-Jbayish road construction project," noting that "the (mock) disclosure was prepared by the resident engineer department on the project implemented by a Malaysian company." 
    He pointed out that "during the second operation, a distortion and tampering of government receipts and journal records in the Governorate Investment Authority was revealed, in order to facilitate investment transactions on specific dates, in violation of the law," noting that "the team carried out audits of the authority's arrest receipts dating back to 2019". .
    He pointed out, "The team that moved to the Directorate of Al-Nasr Municipality, monitored cases of embezzlement of tax funds in the increase of fruits and vegetables in the city, and seized the origin of tax receipts for the amounts of imports for the allowance," explaining that "the External Audit Division in the Dhi Qar Investigation Office is checking the priorities. to determine the total amount of embezzlement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 9:57 am