Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An order was issued to bring in a Dhi Qar investment manager for “damaging” public money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An order was issued to bring in a Dhi Qar investment manager for “damaging” public money  Empty An order was issued to bring in a Dhi Qar investment manager for “damaging” public money

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Oct 2022, 5:10 am

An order was issued to bring in a Dhi Qar investment manager for “damaging” public money 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Tuesday, the Federal Integrity Commission reported the issuance of a summons order against the director of the Investment Authority in Dhi Qar Governorate for damaging public money and violating his job duties.
    The Commission’s Investigation Department said in a statement, “The Nasiriyah Investigation Court, which is competent to look into integrity issues, issued the order against the background of the investment manager granting a plot of land as an investment opportunity for a commercial complex, contrary to the approval of the Nasiriyah Municipality Directorate and the relevant departments that refer to the use of the land for industrial purposes. In addition, changing the sex of the land is not the prerogative of the head of the investment commission in the governorate.”
    The department stated, "The Nasiriyah Investigation Court, which is competent to consider integrity issues, issued the recruitment order, based on the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code." 

48 . views
    Added 10/04/2022 - 11:10 AM
    Update 10/04/2022 - 1:09 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 11:30 pm