Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist reveals the 7 most important topics absent from the curriculum of the Sudanese governme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist reveals the 7 most important topics absent from the curriculum of the Sudanese governme Empty An economist reveals the 7 most important topics absent from the curriculum of the Sudanese governme

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Oct 2022, 4:51 am

An economist reveals the 7 most important topics absent from the curriculum of the Sudanese government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    On Sunday, the economic expert, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, drew attention to the most important 7 missing topics in the curriculum of the government of Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, noting that the most important absent topics are the Chinese agreement and the reduction of the dollar price.
     Al-Marsoumi said in a post on "Facebook" that "the most important missing topics in the government curriculum are the reduction in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and the Iraqi-Chinese agreement."
     He added that "the economic agreements between Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan, as well as the electrical linkage agreement between Iraq, Turkey, Kuwait and Jordan were absent from the government program."
     Noting that "the program of the Sudanese government did not address the agreement of Iraq's sale of oil to Jordan at reduced prices, and the Iraqi-Jordanian pipeline, Iraq's sale of black oil to Lebanon," noting that "these trends indicate the Sudanese's determination to find alternatives to it."

Views 21
    Added 10/30/2022 - 10:50 AM
    Update 10/30/2022 - 12:39 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:41 am