Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Movement leader talks about US military movements inside Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Movement leader talks about US military movements inside Iraq Empty Movement leader talks about US military movements inside Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Sep 2024, 4:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Movement leader talks about US military movements inside Iraq[/size]
    • Today 10:00

Information/Baghdad...
    Today, Friday, the head of the Wujoud Movement, Muhammad Abu Sa'ida, pointed out that there are American military movements inside Iraq, through which it has reorganized its forces in Iraq.
    Abu Saeeda told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The US Department of Defense denied the existence of any idea to withdraw its forces from Iraq and made some movements, as it focused its presence at the Ain al-Assad base in addition to strengthening the air defenses inside this base."
    He added, "Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein has an American passport and cannot talk to Washington about the presence or continued presence of its forces on Iraqi territory."
    He added, "The Foreign Minister cannot be considered a negotiating figure for the American side, unlike what was practiced during the era of the Maliki and Obama governments, where there were negotiators who were able to get American forces out of Iraq."
    He explained that "the American side and the Pentagon have confirmed on their English-language website that their forces will not withdraw from Iraq, but rather there will be a reduction in the Harir base and an increase in the number of fighters and air defenses in the Ain al-Assad base as well as in some Syrian bases." End 25N

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 9:59 pm