Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives neglects to pass laws that citizens are waiting for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives neglects to pass laws that citizens are waiting for Empty The House of Representatives neglects to pass laws that citizens are waiting for

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Nov 2022, 4:21 am

[size=35][size=35]The House of Representatives neglects to pass laws that citizens are waiting for[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-25 | 04:13

[/size]

Source:

The House of Representatives is still unable to legislate and approve the service and economic laws that citizens are eagerly awaiting, while the representatives attribute the reasons to the absence of political consensus on some laws.

Another session of the House of Representatives was absent from the most important and needed laws expected of citizens, and an agenda in which some laws were developed at a stage from previous sessions, while the legislation of important laws, whether related to the economic or service aspect, continues to be neglected.

The obstruction was, and still is, caused by the absence of political consensus on some laws, such as the budget, adjusting employees' salaries, and other legislation related to financial issues in particular. Representatives confirmed that differences are still present within the parliamentary committees.
    There are many draft laws between suspended and suspended, some of which depend on their approval at various stages of life, and others that contribute to solving problems and restoring a societal reality.

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 2:56 pm