Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice Kurdistan: our presence to the House of Representatives need to pass important laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice Kurdistan: our presence to the House of Representatives need to pass important laws  Empty Vice Kurdistan: our presence to the House of Representatives need to pass important laws

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Mar 2014, 6:33 am

Vice Kurdistan: our presence to the House of Representatives need to pass important laws

Published on Wednesday, 26 March 2014

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Deputy Kurdistan, the Kurdistan Alliance, the need to attend to the next sessions of the House of Representatives for the passage of laws.

Said Farhad Messenger's (IMN), "The Kurdistan Alliance does not represent Kurds only, but it represents all Iraqis, so it has to be to attend meetings of the House of Representatives for the adoption of important laws."

And the importance of the budget and the need for approval, the Messenger that "the coalition is abstention from the adoption of the budget, but he has objections to some of the points which will hopefully be completed at the earliest."

It is scheduled meeting of the Council of Representatives on Sunday, which is expected to launch the law going forward for the second reading.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:50 pm