Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arif Tayfur: the need to pass laws broken a basket and one in the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arif Tayfur: the need to pass laws broken a basket and one in the House of Representatives  Empty Arif Tayfur: the need to pass laws broken a basket and one in the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jun 2013, 4:25 am

Arif Tayfur: the need to pass laws broken a basket and one in the House of Representatives

22-06-2013 11:25 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Called on Deputy Speaker Arif Tayfur need to pass laws broken in one basket and as a demarcation administrative law of the provinces and the law to cancel decisions of the Revolutionary Command Council dissolved the confiscated lands be returned to their original owners in the disputed areas.

A statement by the Information Office of the Tayfur and received the Agency (news) copy of it: that the delay in the adoption of important laws into law the Federation Council and legal Federal Court and the prohibition of the Baath Party and entities defunct is because of the differences and debate continued between the parliamentary blocs in addition to the lack of political consensus.

He stressed: the importance of the adoption of laws broken because it helps to stabilize the situation in the country and limit the outbreak of political crises, adding that the Presidency of the Council is serious in resolving the laws and follow-up work of the committees because the remaining of the age of the Council is short and we must work and intensify our efforts to pass these laws. / End / h. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:39 am