Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra plans to create the largest project implemented by the Abbasid threshold in terms of Safwan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra plans to create the largest project implemented by the Abbasid threshold in terms of Safwan Empty Basra plans to create the largest project implemented by the Abbasid threshold in terms of Safwan

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Sep 2014, 12:21 pm

Basra plans to create the largest project implemented by the Abbasid threshold in terms of Safwan

09/05/20140 

Another important city of Iraq is Basra which is its third largest city and main seaport of the city of Sindbad the Sailor. It is the starting point of its famous adventurous
    Tomorrow's Press / Basra: The Director of hand Safwan student Alhsona, on Friday, announced a plan to implement a huge agricultural project extends over an area of ​​50 acres in the area of ​​Safwan. Said Alhsona for "tomorrow Press", "The governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui has Bovdna to visit the threshold of the Abbasid cleared to discuss the implementation of the agricultural project," stressing that "briefed on agricultural projects supervised by the Abbasid threshold." He continued, "it was discussed with staff the possibility of transferring the threshold of the Abbasid agricultural projects to Basra province, which includes the cultivation of crops and ornamental trees trees resistance to desertification, which are cultivated by modern methods." He pointed out that "if the project is carried out in terms of Safwan will have an economic benefit to the province and will provide job opportunities for the residents, as well as its usefulness in reducing the phenomenon of desertification."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:05 am