Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disagreements are emerging in the legislative house over the mechanism for selecting the heads of pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disagreements are emerging in the legislative house over the mechanism for selecting the heads of pa Empty Disagreements are emerging in the legislative house over the mechanism for selecting the heads of pa

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jan 2023, 4:10 am

[size=35][size=35]Disagreements are emerging in the legislative house over the mechanism for selecting the heads of parliamentary committees[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-01-02 | 04:00

[/size]

Source:

Political differences postponed the resolution of the parliamentary committees file until the new legislative term, after the independents appeared as a stumbling block in the face of the large blocs.

The first legislative chapter was not enough for the parliament to end the file of the parliamentary committees, especially with the intensification of the conflict over the chairmanship of the sovereign committees. The demands of the independents to head a number of these committees collided with the quota mechanism, which will be the mechanism used by the large blocs to end this file, but the hopes remain present for the independents and the emerging blocs.

The absence of a real parliamentary opposition that is responsible for following up and correcting the government program is seen by observers as wrong, especially since all previous parliamentary sessions lacked the formation of a real opposition front within Parliament.

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 12:59 am