Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance talks about an important measure that will reduce dollar prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance talks about an important measure that will reduce dollar prices Empty Parliamentary finance talks about an important measure that will reduce dollar prices

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:44 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary finance talks about an important measure that will reduce dollar prices[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, revealed an additional measure that must be taken in order to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar and keep it away from speculation and control of banks.[/size]
    [size=45]Cougar said in an interview, "The decisions taken by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani are important, but we need a number of other decisions for the purpose of reducing the dollar."[/size]
    [size=45]Cougar added, “One of the factors that we believe is important is opening a direct gateway to buying dollars from the central bank.”[/size]
    [size=45]And he considered that “the bank should open more than one branch for it within the same governorate for the purpose of facilitating the arrival of merchants and money changers to buy the dollar without the need for the mediation of some banks, which may be a reason behind the dollar not delivering to merchants and owners of companies what contributes to its rise.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am