Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frame: The Sudanese is moving non-stop and the solution to the dollar crisis is very close - urgentp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frame: The Sudanese is moving non-stop and the solution to the dollar crisis is very close - urgentp Empty Frame: The Sudanese is moving non-stop and the solution to the dollar crisis is very close - urgentp

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 9:38 am

Frame: The Sudanese is moving non-stop and the solution to the dollar crisis is very close - urgent[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the coordination framework confirmed that the solution to the crisis of the rise of the dollar in the local market will be very soon, indicating that the Sudanese is moving non-stop.
    The leader in the framework, Ali al-Fatlawi, told (Baghdad Today) that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani is moving non-stop and is determined to solve the crisis of the dollar's rise in the local market," noting that "there are new government decisions and procedures expected to solve this crisis quickly." possible".
    Al-Fatlawi said, "The solution to the crisis of the dollar's rise in the local market will be very close, with the government's persistence and determination to find solutions that contribute to strengthening the Iraqi dinar against the dollar," noting that "the Sudanese is determined to cut off all routes of currency smuggling."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:19 am