Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A statement to the government spokesperson regarding the housing file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A statement to the government spokesperson regarding the housing file  Empty A statement to the government spokesperson regarding the housing file

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Feb 2023, 10:53 am

A statement to the government spokesperson regarding the housing file 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Saturday, the government spokesman, Basem Al-Awadi, confirmed that the housing file is a fundamental pillar of the prime minister's interests.
    Al-Awadi said, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani has placed the housing file as one of the main pillars of his interests," pointing out that "in this file there are a set of sequential priorities that need unilateral solutions, and then moving on to other titles in succession."
    He added, "Based on this pivotal focus on priorities in the housing crisis, the government has set its sights on resolving the crisis of the gender and ownership of agricultural lands, given that this issue has implications beyond mere housing, and represents a basis for the housing crisis and the disturbing concern that strikes at the core of (the middle class). Iraq, which represents the pillar of the growth and stability of the country.
    He added, "It is necessary to resolve the issue of the gender of agricultural lands with residential, political, developmental and security dimensions, as a first pioneering step, and then other basic steps will follow on the road to resolving the national housing crisis," according to the official news agency.

Views 134
    Added 2023/02/18 - 5:04 PM
    Updated 2023/02/18 - 7:48 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 2:30 am