Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture decided to prevent the import of poultry from 4 countries after recording cases of bird

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture decided to prevent the import of poultry from 4 countries after recording cases of bird  Empty Agriculture decided to prevent the import of poultry from 4 countries after recording cases of bird

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:43 am

Agriculture decided to prevent the import of poultry from 4 countries after recording cases of bird flu

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Agriculture confirmed that it had issued a decision banning the import of poultry from 4 countries that recorded cases of bird flu.
    "The ministry issued a decision and directed it to the agency of the Ministry of Interior for Intelligence Affairs and the concerned authorities to prevent the import of poultry of all kinds from Turkey, Romania, Austria and Bolivia, because those countries have recorded confirmed infections with bird flu," said the ministry's spokesman, Muhammad al-Khuzai, in a statement to the official channel.
    He pointed out, "The poultry available in the local markets is not at risk, and all of them have undergone examinations," noting that "preventing imports from those countries will not have any effect on the prices of poultry in the local markets, and the ministry is working on that."

Views 496
    Added 02/26/2023 - 10:14 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 am