Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former General Manager of the Oil Marketing Company: Iraq did not take its actual share in the oil m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former General Manager of the Oil Marketing Company: Iraq did not take its actual share in the oil m Empty Former General Manager of the Oil Marketing Company: Iraq did not take its actual share in the oil m

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2023, 4:54 am

Former General Manager of the Oil Marketing Company: Iraq did not take its actual share in the oil markets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The former general manager of the Oil Marketing Company, Falah Al-Amiri, announced that Iraq did not take its actual share in the oil markets for reasons related to the wars and blockade it went through.
    Al-Amiri said, during a symposium organized by the "Al-Manassa" center, and viewed by "Al-Iqtisad News": "It is necessary for Iraq to follow the strategy of making oil demand, as Saudi Arabia has done now, in terms of investing in the refinery sector, China and industrialized countries, which contributes to ensuring the sustainability of demand." .
    He pointed out that the European markets are not promising due to environmental determinants and the rapid transition towards renewable energy. Therefore, Iraq should search for another place in the markets, especially since industrialized countries such as China and India, which no matter how much they produce energy from renewable sources, cannot cover their needs and give up fossil fuels.

Views 44
    Added 08/21/2023 - 9:57 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 12:01 pm