Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sisi receives Al-Sudani and they discuss a number of regional issues of common interest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sisi receives Al-Sudani and they discuss a number of regional issues of common interest Empty Al-Sisi receives Al-Sudani and they discuss a number of regional issues of common interest

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2023, 4:57 am

[size=45]Al-Sisi receives Al-Sudani and they discuss a number of regional issues of common interest
    10 minutes ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Sunday, the Prime Minister, Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani, discussed with the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi, a number of regional and international issues of common concern.

The media office of the Prime Minister said in its statement that the latter "met the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, within the framework of his official visit to the Egyptian capital, Cairo, which he arrived on Sunday morning."

The statement added, "During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, and ways to consolidate them, in addition to discussing a number of regional and international issues of common concern." The meeting also witnessed the discussion of activating the joint committees, in a way that strengthens the partnership between the two brotherly countries.

And the Prime Minister expressed, "Iraq's readiness to move forward in maturing joint work, and open up to new horizons of cooperation and integration in various fields," according to the statement.
    For his part, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi expressed "Egypt's desire and readiness to cooperate with Iraq in various fields," stressing "his pride in Iraq, its status and role in the region."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:13 am