Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil supplies farmers with half a million liters of fuel in three governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil supplies farmers with half a million liters of fuel in three governorates Empty Oil supplies farmers with half a million liters of fuel in three governorates

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2023, 5:44 am

Oil supplies farmers with half a million liters of fuel in three governorates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    On Monday, the Oil Products Distribution Company supplied farmers' pumps with 500,000 liters of diesel fuel in the governorates of Diyala, Muthanna, and Anbar, at a price of (200) dinars / liter.
    And the Ministry of Oil stated, in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Oil Products Distribution Company has equipped farmers' pumps in the governorates of Muthanna, Anbar and Diyala with more than (500) thousand liters of diesel fuel at the subsidized price of (200) dinars / liter," indicating that "the processing process It is carried out according to the required quantity of the product through cooperation with the Directorate of Agriculture in the concerned governorates.
    Hussein Talib, General Manager of the Oil Products Distribution Company, said, "The farmer has the choice to determine his share according to the cultivated area or depending on the agricultural mechanisms, pumps, and pullers."
    And he stressed that "their processing comes in line with the agricultural plan approved by the agricultural directorates in the governorates to determine the required quantity, and in support of the agricultural sector and all other sectors."

70 views
    Added 03/13/2023 - 11:53 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:37 am