Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The frame on the Russian report: America's crimes against Iraq are catastrophic.. they will not go u

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The frame on the Russian report: America's crimes against Iraq are catastrophic.. they will not go u Empty The frame on the Russian report: America's crimes against Iraq are catastrophic.. they will not go u

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:31 am

[size=52]The frame on the Russian report: America's crimes against Iraq are catastrophic.. they will not go unaccounted for[/size]
    • Today 10:56

• 4 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The frame on the Russian report: America's crimes against Iraq are catastrophic and will not pass without accountability

Information / Baghdad
     On Saturday, the leader in the coordination framework, Jamal Hassan, called for opening up to Russian information about the US use of depleted uranium in Iraq and using it as evidence to condemn Washington for its crimes in Iraq.
    Hassan said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "Data issued by the Russian Ministry of Defense revealed that America used more than 300 tons of depleted uranium in Iraq between 2003-2004, which is a lethal weapon with a range that leads to catastrophic effects on the environment and increases rates of cancer".
    He added, "The disastrous figures reported by the Russian Ministry of Defense require greater attention from Iraq in order to indicate the scale of the disaster that occurred due to the horrific crimes committed by Washington through the use of contaminated and radioactive weapons in the country."
    He pointed out that "America's crimes in Iraq are being exposed day after day, indicating that Washington is behind the exacerbation of cancerous diseases and the killing of thousands of innocent people every year."
    The Russian Ministry of Defense revealed two days ago that America had used nearly 300 tons of depleted uranium in its invasion of Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:27 am