Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleem al-Jubouri: the current session of Parliament will be a revolution for the legislation of law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleem al-Jubouri: the current session of Parliament will be a revolution for the legislation of law Empty Saleem al-Jubouri: the current session of Parliament will be a revolution for the legislation of law

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:13 am

Saleem al-Jubouri: the current session of Parliament will be a revolution for the legislation of laws

09/24/20140

The head of the Iraqi parliament Saleem al-Jubouri, said that the current session will be a legislative revolution, among the council to form technical committees to study the imbalance in the legislative system.  Jubouri said to a group of journalists and journalists, including a reporter, "Khandan" that "the current session will be a legislative revolution begins with laws that deal with the state and do not fit a party or bloc or any point of what," stressing that "the convergence of ideas between the legislative and executive branches important for the legislation of laws. And between al-Jubouri said that "the House of Representatives form technical committees to study the imbalance in the legislative system," and urged "collaboration between the three powers to legislate laws in the House of Representatives," stressing that "it is necessary to activate the oversight role of this session that will be neither the pressure through the monopoly of legislative power on Executive . He Jubouri that "the House of Representatives and restricted handcuffed some of the decisions of the Federal Court, to conduct its oversight role and are not given area to propose laws."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 am