Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Urgent Jubouri announced today another session of Parliament in the current legislative term

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent Jubouri announced today another session of Parliament in the current legislative term Empty Urgent Jubouri announced today another session of Parliament in the current legislative term

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 30 May 2015, 9:20 am

Urgent Jubouri announced today another session of Parliament in the current legislative term

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where]
    Parliament Speaker Salim al session of parliament announced that today is the last session of the Legislative Chapter II of the current legislative year the first third parliamentary session.
    Said parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "al-Jubouri said at the meeting that it is possible to hold a special extraordinary session in the next legislative recess if there are important laws you can get approval when the agreement"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent Jubouri announced today another session of Parliament in the current legislative term Empty Re: Urgent Jubouri announced today another session of Parliament in the current legislative term

Post by mochasmom Sat 30 May 2015, 9:37 am

So they're done? No final reading of investment law, let's hope we didn't need that for the RV
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent Jubouri announced today another session of Parliament in the current legislative term Empty Re: Urgent Jubouri announced today another session of Parliament in the current legislative term

Post by sassy Sat 30 May 2015, 3:16 pm

Didn't someone post something saying we didn't have to have  that law to RV? I wish I could remember things like this when I really need to!  Lol  scratch
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sat 30 May 2015, 3:29 pm

Yes, Ward said it was his opinion..he thought rv first then they would finish the laws
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 30 May 2015, 3:44 pm

Yay!!!  Getting closer mocha mocha!  thumbs
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 30 May 2015, 5:03 pm

They will always be needing to make laws and change laws. That is an ongoing process for a new government. mho

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:11 am