Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington violates the terms of its agreement with Baghdad and creates an electricity crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington violates the terms of its agreement with Baghdad and creates an electricity crisis Empty Washington violates the terms of its agreement with Baghdad and creates an electricity crisis

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jul 2023, 5:23 am

[size=52]Washington violates the terms of its agreement with Baghdad and creates an electricity crisis[/size]
    • Today 09:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...  
    Political analyst Hazem Al-Bawi stressed, on Tuesday, the importance of the government reminding the American side of the terms of the agreement concluded with it, which do not provide for persecution of Iraq regarding any economic development service file, especially electricity.  
    Al-Bawi said, in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "the continuation of power outages is a new challenge for the government in conjunction with the heat wave and the rise in temperatures in Iraq, as the people are aware of the fact that America is behind obstructing Baghdad's delivery of debts incurred to Tehran as a result of importing Iranian gas in the Trade Bank." Iraqi."  
    He added, "The annual recurring crisis, which has become close to the Iraqi people, puts America in the dock, as Iraq can produce more energy in cooperation with Siemens, but America's intervention in this aspect prevented the completion of the contract with this company." 
    And he indicated that "Washington wanted to impose on the Iraqi government that the General Electric Company take over the electricity file, and therefore there is no way out of this great impasse, at a time when the people are realizing that the power outages are nothing but a fabricated American crisis." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 4:49 pm