Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington claims: The Federal Court's decision creates an economic crisis that transcends the regio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington claims: The Federal Court's decision creates an economic crisis that transcends the regio Empty Washington claims: The Federal Court's decision creates an economic crisis that transcends the regio

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Sep 2022, 8:13 am

[size=38]Washington claims: The Federal Court's decision creates an economic crisis that transcends the region abroad[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Obelisk: US Assistant Secretary of State for Middle Eastern Affairs Barbara Leaf claimed on Wednesday 14/9/2022 that the implementation of the Iraqi Federal Court's decision creates an economic crisis whose repercussions extend beyond the Kurdistan Region.
    Barbara Leaf said, in a press conference, that Washington is very concerned about the implementation of the decision of the Iraqi Federal Supreme Court, adding that the implementation of the decision will create an economic crisis whose repercussions extend beyond the Kurdistan Region.
    The US Assistant Secretary of State, who visited Iraq and the Kurdistan Region during the past few days, spoke about a proposal she made during her visit, which is to involve a third party in the dialogue between Erbil and Baghdad.
    On February 15, 2022, the Federal Supreme Court of Iraq described the Kurdistan Region Oil and Gas Law as unconstitutional, and obligated the Kurdistan Regional Government to hand over oil to the government and the Federal Ministry of Oil.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:36 pm