Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Interior Ministry announces a new statistic for thwarting currency smuggling during the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Interior Ministry announces a new statistic for thwarting currency smuggling during the  Empty The Federal Interior Ministry announces a new statistic for thwarting currency smuggling during the

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jul 2023, 8:47 am

[size=46]The Federal Interior Ministry announces a new statistic for thwarting currency smuggling during the current month of July[/size]
    Iraq
    12:58 - 2023-07-21
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Today, Friday, the Ministry of the Interior announced a new statistic of thwarted currency smuggling operations during the current month of July, while clarifying the fate of the seized funds.
    "The directorate managed to seize 2,500 Master Card cards and arrest 45 suspects of currency smuggling operations in Baghdad, Kirkuk, Basra and Najaf during the month of July," said the director of operations to combat organized crime affiliated with the ministry, Brigadier General Hussein al-Tamimi, in a press interview.
    Al-Tamimi added, "The cards that were seized are subject to legal procedures in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, to ​​find out the beneficiaries of those funds."
    He pointed out that "the Directorate for Combating Organized Crime managed to thwart the transfer of all money with cards, and all money is subject to the authority of the government," noting that "the Directorate managed to seize 1,250 smuggled cards through 23 accused in Najaf only."
    Earlier, the Ministry of the Interior announced that it had neutralized currency smuggling operations by issuing credit cards, while warning that issuing more than one card for the purpose of buying dollars is against the law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 4:00 pm