Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of the Interior announces a 90 percent decrease in smuggling of oil derivatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of the Interior announces a 90 percent decrease in smuggling of oil derivatives Empty The Ministry of the Interior announces a 90 percent decrease in smuggling of oil derivatives

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Aug 2023, 4:59 am

The Ministry of the Interior announces a 90 percent decrease in smuggling of oil derivatives

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Energy Police Directorate of the Ministry of the Interior recorded the seizures of oil derivatives during the current year, while indicating a decrease of 90 percent.
    The Director General of the Energy Police, Major General Zafer Al-Husseini, said, in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the operations of seizing oil derivatives intended for smuggling from the beginning of 2023 until the end of this month of August resulted in the seizure of 497 tanks," indicating that "these The operations also resulted in the seizure of 99 dens, the arrest of 558 suspects, and the seizure of 3 violating stations.
    He pointed out that "25,000,000 liters of fuel were returned to the state," stressing that "smuggling operations have decreased by 90 percent, and there are no breaches on oil pipelines in all governorates of Iraq."

Views 17
    Added 08/31/2023 - 11:05 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:35 pm