Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition: Türkiye bargains with Iraq for the water card in exchange for the Workers' Pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition: Türkiye bargains with Iraq for the water card in exchange for the Workers' Pa Empty Al-Maliki's coalition: Türkiye bargains with Iraq for the water card in exchange for the Workers' Pa

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2023, 5:17 am

[rtl]Al-Maliki's coalition: Türkiye bargains with Iraq for the water card in exchange for the Workers' Party[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/24 11:21  , Number of readings: 153 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]A member of the State of Law Coalition, Saad al-Mutalabi, confirmed that the Turkish government revealed its true position regarding granting Iraq its water share in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers through its Foreign Minister Hakan.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Mutalabi said in a press interview, "What Turkish Foreign Minister Fidan Hakan said during his press conference with his Iraqi counterpart Fuad Hussein revealed the truth about withholding Iraq's water share of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The Turkish side asked the Iraqi government for an official position towards the presence of the Turkish Workers' Party inside Iraqi territory, which the Turks consider a threat to its national security."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the Turkish minister explicitly revealed during the press conference his country's desire to know Iraq's political and official position towards the presence of the Pakka in exchange for the water file."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein and his Turkish counterpart Hakan Fidan held a press conference in Baghdad, after holding talks on the issue of water and the consumption of oil exports from Iraqi Kurdistan to Turkey.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 7:18 am