Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An expert monitors 3 American scenarios in Syria to harm Iraq's security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An expert monitors 3 American scenarios in Syria to harm Iraq's security Empty An expert monitors 3 American scenarios in Syria to harm Iraq's security

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2023, 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]An expert monitors 3 American scenarios in Syria to harm Iraq's security[/size]
    • Today 12:38

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad..
     Security expert Adnan Muhammad monitored, on Monday, 3 American scenarios in Syria that are harmful to Iraq.
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Muhammad said, "America feels its loss in the Middle East, and that the conflict in Syria may turn against it with the Russian presence and other forces in the international equation, especially with the repercussions of the Ukrainian war, which created an alignment that warns of the birth of a multipolar world."
    He added, "3 American scenarios in Syria will be harmful to Iraq, including opening prisons that contain thousands of ISIS leaders and elements and supporting them to create chaos in several areas and return the fire of fighting, in addition to the possibility of giving the green light by creating gaps in al-Hawl camp for the organization's families to escape with their extremist ideas." ".
    He pointed out that "America does not want the stability of Syria, and at the same time it sees the existence of a strong, stable and sovereign Iraq that does not serve its geopolitical agenda."
    Dozens of ISIS leaders and terrorists escaped from a main prison in the Syrian city of Hasakah yesterday evening.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:37 pm