Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A security expert warns of US plans to destabilize Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A security expert warns of US plans to destabilize Iraq and Syria Empty A security expert warns of US plans to destabilize Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:55 am

[size=52]A security expert warns of US plans to destabilize Iraq and Syria[/size]
    • Today 10:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    The security expert, retired Brigadier General Adnan Al-Kinani, warned, on Wednesday, of US plans in Iraq and Syria aimed at serving the interests of the Zionist entity by destabilizing the Shiite crescent countries.
    Al-Kinani told Al-Maalouma, "The nature of the prisons in the east of the Euphrates in the Al-Hasakah region of the SDF movement is under American tutelage, although the SDF forces control them, but they are considered part of the tasks of the US forces and work internally under their command."
    He added, "The escape of prisoners from Al-Ain prison in the east of the Syrian Euphrates, and in the event that the operation was fabricated by the American intelligence, its aim is to tamper with the Syrian or Iraqi lands, especially since America does not want the stability of Iraq and Syria, as well as Lebanon and Yemen, for fear of the Shiite crescent on the Zionist entity." .
    And he indicated that "America does not want to achieve security and stability in the aforementioned countries, as it finds that the integration of those countries with Iran threatens the expansionist plan of the Zionist entity, so it works with intelligence to create problems in these countries with the aim of reviewing the decisions that are issued, and working to issue decisions that serve the interests of America and the entity." Zionist." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:52 am