Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary efforts to legislate a law that limits the flow of foreign labor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary efforts to legislate a law that limits the flow of foreign labor Empty Parliamentary efforts to legislate a law that limits the flow of foreign labor

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary efforts to legislate a law that limits the flow of foreign labor[/size]
    • Today 11:21

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    A member of the Parliamentary Labor and Civil Society Organizations Committee, Nour Nafeh, confirmed, on Wednesday, that her committee is in the process of enacting a new law regulating the work of foreign workers in the country, while indicating that the law is still under the scope of the committee for the purpose of extensive study. 
    Nafeh said in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency, "The Labor Committee has begun to prepare a draft law regulating the work of foreign workers and limiting their flow into Iraq through illegal means." 
    She added, "The law, if approved in the House of Representatives, will give the youth and graduates job opportunities, stressing that the law is still under the scope of the work committee to study it extensively before proceeding with its approval." 
    She pointed out that "the country is witnessing disguised unemployment due to the influx of foreign workers who came illegally." 
    The Parliamentary Labor and Social Affairs Committee revealed the formation of a committee to correct the conditions of foreign workers in the country, while confirming the imposition of penalties on employers of up to 5 million dinars or imprisonment for violators of the Ministry of Labor's instructions to register foreign labor data.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:06 am