Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary efforts to legislate the slum organization law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary efforts to legislate the slum organization law Empty Parliamentary efforts to legislate the slum organization law

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Sep 2022, 4:45 am

[size=46]Parliamentary efforts to legislate the slum organization law[/size]
    Iraq
    12:38 - 09-22-2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Madiha Al-Moussawi, confirmed that the slum organization law is complete and prepared in all respects, and it is supposed to be included in the parliament's agenda in the event that Parliament sessions are resumed.  
    Al-Moussawi said that the slums law is complete and ready for the first reading in the event that Parliament sessions are resumed.
    She added that the slums are evidence of the worsening economic repercussions, poverty and unemployment, and the failure of the government and its institutions to provide the requirements for the right to housing for every Iraqi citizen.
    She indicated that there are efforts to resolve many bills that have been postponed due to the suspension of Parliament sessions, including the draft law on regulating slums, redressing the poor who do not have a shelter, and ending the encroachment on state property.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:22 pm