Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi authorities detain Iranian travelers for “assaulting” Najaf airport employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi authorities detain Iranian travelers for “assaulting” Najaf airport employees Empty Iraqi authorities detain Iranian travelers for “assaulting” Najaf airport employees

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2023, 7:02 am

Iraqi authorities detain Iranian travelers for “assaulting” Najaf airport employees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-09-09 05:28
    Font

Shafaq News/ An informed source reported, on Saturday, that Najaf International Airport authorities detained Iranian passengers who assaulted airport employees, in the second incident in four days.  

The source told Shafaq News Agency that Najaf International Airport security detained Iranian passengers at the airport for assaulting the counter staff and breaking the calculator. 
    On September 5 of this year, the airport witnessed a quarrel between a traveler and a female employee after the former filmed an Iranian plane that twice failed to take off due to a technical defect, which led to the passengers on board being dissatisfied with the plane’s poor condition and lack of maintenance. 
    According to eyewitnesses who spoke to Shafaq News Agency, at the time, “filming the plane led to one of the female employees at the airport reprimanding the traveler and another employee intervening to end the matter. Then the matter developed between the airport employees into a quarrel, and they were divided into two halves, one part sided with the owner of the film, and the other part objected.” .
    The witnesses continued, "The division between the two parties developed into a fist fight, which led to the injury of one of the employees, while the airport director called in external protection forces to impose security and restore control over it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:58 pm