Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian planes suspend flights to Najaf airport

jedi17
    jedi17

Iranian planes suspend flights to Najaf airport Empty Iranian planes suspend flights to Najaf airport

Post by jedi17 Sat 10 Jun 2017, 8:32 pm

Iranian planes suspend flights to Najaf airport
    1:17 PM ADMIN

Teheran/ Iraq TradeLink: Iranian aviation companies decided suspending their flights to Iraqi Najaf airport starting from July, 2017.

Iranian Fars news agency reported that the decision taken in protest for an Iraqi order to impose "customs fees" for every flight since 2010.

The agency added that Iraq imposed 85 dollars for each to Najaf airport.

"Najaf airport charges 15 dollars per seat and 10 dollars for each passenger as airport service", it elaborated.

Najaf airport charges handling flight fees and fuel costs, which is four time in comparison to Iranian airports.

Najaf airport is run by the Iraqi private sector.

It added that the Iranian airports charge 3000-3500 dollars as handling flights for each trip[ coming form Iraq, while Najaf airport imposes 14-18 thousand dollars to provide such services.

Iranian flights to Baghdad remained the same, the agency added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:49 am