Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UNHCR to Al-Furat News: There was no malfunction in the second simulation and things are going accor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UNHCR to Al-Furat News: There was no malfunction in the second simulation and things are going accor Empty UNHCR to Al-Furat News: There was no malfunction in the second simulation and things are going accor

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Sep 2023, 10:33 am

UNHCR to Al-Furat News: There was no malfunction in the second simulation and things are going according to plan
    • Time: 09/29/2023 14:02:24

• Read: 1,157 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The Election Commission denied that there was a defect in the outcomes of the second simulation process that took place a few days ago in preparation for the provincial council elections.
    Imad Jamil, head of the media team at the Election Commission, told Al-Furat News Agency, "The simulation operations that took place at the Commission went according to plan."
    He added, "Some media outlets reported on the issue of the error in counting votes, but this matter is considered part of the software and our testing of the employees in the counting and sorting processes and their consistency."
    Jameel stressed, "This does not mean that there is a malfunction in the equipment, and that initial indicators indicate that everything is going according to plan."
    Last Monday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani supervised the second simulation of the provincial council elections, organized by the Independent High Electoral Commission.
    The second simulation process included 920 electoral centers throughout Iraq, including the Kurdistan region of Iraq. It is a completely electronic process, in which the human factor has no role, as the reliability of the devices was verified and confirmed in accordance with the law, through the Commission’s programs and testing companies.

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:08 pm