Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Framework: Opening fronts is the option of resistance, and America is actually participating in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Framework: Opening fronts is the option of resistance, and America is actually participating in the  Empty Framework: Opening fronts is the option of resistance, and America is actually participating in the

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Oct 2023, 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Framework: Opening fronts is the option of resistance, and America is actually participating in the killing of the Palestinian people[/size]
    • Today 12:52

Information / Baghdad
     The leader of the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, confirmed on Friday that there are several options to confront the Zionist aggression.
    Odeh said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The Zionist entity cannot allow the extermination of the people of the Palestinian Gaza Strip in light of its preparations for a ground operation using American weapons and with direct support from Washington in an attempt to save it after the blow to the resistance a week ago.”
    He added, "Opening the fronts is a strategic option for the resistance axis in order to thwart the plan to displace the people of the Gaza Strip, stressing that America is actually participating in the killing of the Palestinian people and has forces on the ground."
    He pointed out that "America does not want stability, and its strategy relies on chaos and confusion in the region, and it is behind the survival of an extremist usurping entity for 70 years."
    Gaza has been [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] violent bombardment for days, which has led to the death of more than 1,500 martyrs and more than 5,000 wounded so far

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 1:11 am