Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary accusation against the governor of Baghdad of exploiting the areas east of the canal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary accusation against the governor of Baghdad of exploiting the areas east of the canal Empty A parliamentary accusation against the governor of Baghdad of exploiting the areas east of the canal

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2023, 5:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary accusation against the governor of Baghdad of exploiting the areas east of the canal for electoral interests[/size]
    • Today 11:33

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Thursday, Vice President of the East Canal Alliance for Services, Kamel Al-Ugaili, accused the Governor of Baghdad, Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta, of exploiting poor areas for electoral interests.
    Al-Ugaili said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “There are many violations and abuses in the work of the Governor of Baghdad after using public money for electoral and political purposes.” 
    He added, "The governor of Baghdad's visit to the areas east of the canal is for electoral interests aimed at winning voters' votes, noting that Al-Atta referred many projects to secondary companies without monitoring or accountability."
    He pointed out that "these actions are unconstitutional and illegal in using public money and agreeing with companies to promote a person for political service." 
    The Parliamentary Services Committee had previously vowed to hold accountable any official or governor who competes in the elections by exploiting service projects in electoral propaganda. Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:07 pm