Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the claims of the governor of Anbar province east of Baghdad operations allow the return of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the claims of the governor of Anbar province east of Baghdad operations allow the return of th Empty After the claims of the governor of Anbar province east of Baghdad operations allow the return of th

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Feb 2017, 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    After the claims of the governor of Anbar province east of Baghdad operations allow the return of the people of the island of Khalidiya

Nur News / Anbar
    He said in the Anbar provincial council member, said Thursday, after the governor of Anbar province Suhaib narrator claims to the leadership of the eastern Anbar operations to return the displaced people of the island of Khalidiya area Moaagafh got them back within the next week.
    A member of the Anbar province for "Light News" Today "After our visit with the governor of Anbar province to the east of Anbar operations got approval to bring all the displaced families to Khalidiya Island, which has been liberated from the gangs Daesh Coriaria and cleansed of remnants of war."
    "The operational command formed nine teams to speed up the lifting of mines and secure the area during a few days in order to bring families to their homes over the next Alaspoaa, God willing."
    The governor of Anbar province demanded an official letter security agencies to re-Khalidiya the people of the island of liberated area

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 31 May 2024, 4:34 pm