Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq ranked fifth in purchasing real estate in Türkiye within a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq ranked fifth in purchasing real estate in Türkiye within a month Empty Iraq ranked fifth in purchasing real estate in Türkiye within a month

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Nov 2023, 4:50 am

Iraq ranked fifth in purchasing real estate in Türkiye within a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Türkiye

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Turkish Statistics Authority announced on Thursday that Iraqis ranked fifth among the countries that purchased Turkish real estate during the month of last October.
    The authority said in a report seen by Al-Iqtisad News that “home sales decreased by 52.9% in October compared to the same month of the previous year and became 2,535 homes, and Istanbul had the highest share with 931 home sales, and Antalya came in second place with sales of 931 homes.” 758 houses, and Mersin with 294 house sales.”
    The report indicated that "the Russians topped the rest of the countries in buying the most real estate in Turkey during October, with a number of 731 homes, and the Iranians came in second place, with 235 homes, Germany third, with 152 homes, Ukraine fourth, with 138 homes, and Iraq fifth, with 134 homes."
    Among the Arab countries: Saudi Arabia came after Iraq in terms of purchasing homes in Turkey with 53 homes, followed by Kuwait with 47 homes, Egypt with 35 homes, and then Palestine with 27 homes.
    Iraqis have always topped the world's list of home buyers in Turkey since 2015, but their ranking fell to second place after Iran at the beginning of 2021, before falling to third place since April 2022 after Russian dominance of Turkish real estate.

Views 24
    Added 11/16/2023 - 12:15 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:56 pm