Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary move to grant compulsory leave to all candidates for local elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary move to grant compulsory leave to all candidates for local elections Empty A parliamentary move to grant compulsory leave to all candidates for local elections

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2023, 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary move to grant compulsory leave to all candidates for local elections[/size]
    • Today 14:25

Information/Baghdad
     Representative Salah Al-Tamimi revealed on Sunday that an official request had been submitted to Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani to include grades for compulsory leave before the elections.

Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “In order to achieve the minimum level of equality of opportunity in the elections of next December 18, we submitted an official request to Al-Sudani to include those with special grades in the Iraqi state on compulsory leave from now on.”
    He added, “Three factors prompted us to make this request, the most prominent of which is preserving public money and not exploiting it for electoral propaganda or harnessing state institutions for the benefit of this or that official,” pointing out that “the request is on the Sudanese table awaiting an answer.” He pointed out that “compulsory leave is a factor that makes the candidates feel anxious.
    ” “With reassurance in terms of the fact that some people do not obtain spaces in their institutions that are used for propaganda and electoral gains directly through public money.”
    Many officials and those with special ranks nominated themselves in the governorate council elections scheduled to be held on December 18. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:30 am