Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Retirement agrees with Communications on mechanisms to speed up and simplify the completion of pensi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Retirement agrees with Communications on mechanisms to speed up and simplify the completion of pensi Empty Retirement agrees with Communications on mechanisms to speed up and simplify the completion of pensi

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2023, 4:58 am

Retirement agrees with Communications on mechanisms to speed up and simplify the completion of pension transactions for the Ministry’s employees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The National Retirement Authority and the Ministry of Communications agreed, today, Monday, on mechanisms that would speed up and simplify the completion of pension transactions for the ministry’s employees.
    The Authority stated in a statement received by “Al-Iqtisad News” that “in implementation of the directives of the Chairman of the National Retirement Authority, Maher Hussein Rashid, a work team from the Authority headed by the Deputy Chairman of the Authority, Hossam Abdel Sattar Khamas, went today to the headquarters of the Ministry of Communications. The team was received by the Director General of the Administrative and Financial Department in the Ministry.” Adam Al Quraishi.
    The Authority added, “The meeting discussed the mechanisms and directives for completing pension transactions for the Ministry’s employees who are referred for retirement in implementation of the package for organizing procedures and supporting the segment of retirees.”
    She continued, “At the conclusion of the visit, it was agreed upon mechanisms that would speed up and simplify the completion of pension transactions by the Authority’s work team and the Ministry’s Retirement Department.”

Views 24
    Added 11/27/2023 - 12:35 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 8:16 pm