Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government parliamentary agreement to amend employee salaries.. This is the minimum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government parliamentary agreement to amend employee salaries.. This is the minimum Empty A government parliamentary agreement to amend employee salaries.. This is the minimum

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:43 am

[size=35][size=35]A government parliamentary agreement to amend employee salaries.. This is the minimum[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-11-29 | 03:45
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local Affairs

The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced today, Wednesday, an agreement with the government to amend employee salaries, while indicating the minimum salaries.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The head of the committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, told the official agency, and Al-Sumaria News followed him, that “the Finance Committee hosted the Diwaniyah Order Committee (24) concerned with the salary scale to find out the steps it took and what increase could be achieved during the implementation of the law.”

He added, "The allocations that the employee receives are in accordance with government decisions," noting that "the Finance Committee agreed with the Diwaniyah Order Committee responsible for the salary scale that the minimum salaries be 425 thousand dinars upwards."

Al-Atwani confirmed, “The House of Representatives voted on the budget for three years, and we advised the government to send the schedules before the end of the year to vote on them, and the government has the right to amend any item.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:01 am