Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is preparing to open 3 projects to invest gas and eliminate daily flaring

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is preparing to open 3 projects to invest gas and eliminate daily flaring Empty Iraq is preparing to open 3 projects to invest gas and eliminate daily flaring

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2023, 2:19 pm

Iraq is preparing to open 3 projects to invest gas and eliminate daily flaring

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Tuesday, Oil Ministry Advisor Abdel Baqi Khalaf revealed plans to open three new gas investment projects next year.
    Khalaf stated that this comes within the framework of Iraq's efforts to get rid of the daily burning of large quantities of gas, as it burns 1,100 mqqm of gas daily, which represents about 40% of the total Iraqi gas.
    He explained that the daily burning of these large quantities of gas contributes to the release of large amounts of carbon dioxide, indicating that this issue must be worked on effectively.
    Khalaf pointed out that security security and budget deficits have negatively affected the completion of some projects in the western and northern regions, which led to the delay of some of them.
    He pointed out that this year, the “NGL 1” footprint project was launched with a capacity of 200 mqmq, and it is expected that next year will witness the opening of 3 new projects in different regions with various production capacities, which will contribute to achieving the investment of 70% of the burned gas.

Views 46
    Added 12/26/2023 - 8:14 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:18 pm