Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: The Sudanese has two options to resolve the withdrawal of American forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: The Sudanese has two options to resolve the withdrawal of American forces Empty Politician: The Sudanese has two options to resolve the withdrawal of American forces

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2024, 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Politician: The Sudanese has two options to resolve the withdrawal of American forces[/size]
    • Today 13:52

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Tuesday, political observer Sabah Al-Ukaili accused the American side of playing on contradictions regarding scheduling the withdrawal of its forces from Iraq, pointing out that the Prime Minister has two options to resolve the matter. 
    Al-Ugaili said, in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that “the American side always makes contradictory statements, once calling for negotiations regarding the withdrawal of its forces, and at other times emphasizing that its members will not withdraw from military bases inside Iraq.” ". 
    He added, "The Sudanese government has two options. The first is for the Americans to formally submit to negotiations and set a specific plan and timetable for the withdrawal of forces from Iraq, and the second is to go to Parliament to issue a 'binding law' and not a decision to withdraw foreign forces from Iraq."
    Al-Ugaili pointed out, “If the Americans refuse to implement the People’s Representatives Law, full legitimacy will be granted to fighting them on the ground.” 
    The US Department of Defense, the Pentagon, announced yesterday, Monday, that it is not currently planning to withdraw its forces, numbering about 2,500 soldiers from Iraq, despite the government’s announcement last week that it had begun a process aimed at ending the mission of the international military coalition, led by the United States, in the country. End / 25 m

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:36 am