Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The government is obligated to implement reforms to confront the crises plaguing the regi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The government is obligated to implement reforms to confront the crises plaguing the regi Empty Al-Sudani: The government is obligated to implement reforms to confront the crises plaguing the regi

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2024, 5:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Sudani: The government is obligated to implement reforms to confront the crises plaguing the region[/size]
    • Today 11:21

Information/Baghdad.. 
    The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, confirmed that the government is pursuing radical reforms to confront the waste of public money, indicating that the government has launched its program, which includes a vision for the future of a united, strong, independent Iraq, while indicating that it has followed the path 
    The Prime Minister said, while attending the memorial ceremony on the occasion of the memory of Mr. Muhammad Baqir al-Hakim, followed by “Al-Maalouma”: “The wise martyr went on to join an endless line of martyrs and fighters of the nation and pillars of its history,” adding: “We continued to embody the goal for which the Mujahideen gave their lives.” themselves, which is the Iraqi human being, and we are determined to follow the path of reconstruction and reform and raise the standard of living and service for citizens throughout Iraq.”
    He continued: "We raise high the memory of the martyrs, by preserving the security and stability achieved, which would not have been possible without their sacrifices," stressing that "the experience of the mujahideen and martyrs has taught us the importance of coming together in the face of crucial issues."
    He added, "The government launched its program, which includes a vision for the future of a united, strong, independent, stable, and prosperous Iraq," adding: "We followed the path of radical reforms that touch long-term needs, and we aimed to confront the waste of public money, and we kept in mind the infrastructure, the economy and services." And the financial and banking infrastructure, to move towards development and create opportunities for current and future generations.”
    Regarding the war on Palestine, the Prime Minister pointed out that “we remember the martyrs of the struggling Palestinian people as they face the brutal killing machine at the hands of the occupation authorities who practice, on a daily basis, the most heinous crimes against defenseless civilians,” stressing that “a nation that does not respect its martyrs will not be safe tomorrow.” The steps I have gained and the progress I have achieved.” End 25

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 7:23 pm