Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It stands "among the adults" in purchasing power.. Learn about Iraq's global ranking in the cost of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It stands "among the adults" in purchasing power.. Learn about Iraq's global ranking in the cost of  Empty It stands "among the adults" in purchasing power.. Learn about Iraq's global ranking in the cost of

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Jan 2024, 4:09 am

[size=35][size=35]It stands "among the adults" in purchasing power.. Learn about Iraq's global ranking in the cost of living[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-26-2024 | 01:52
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local

Iraq came in the “Green Zone” globally with regard to the cost of living, which is based on a set of criteria including housing and grocery rental prices, purchasing power, and restaurant prices.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Iraq ranked 118 globally out of 146 countries in cost of living, which placed it among the green patches on the map of the planet in cost of living, while the countries of Europe and North America ranked in the red patch in cost of living according to the index, which classifies countries according to points from a minimum of 18 points to 83. A maximum of one point.

Iraq's score on the cost of living reached 30.4 points, which places it ranked 118th globally, and ninth in the Arab world after Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Jordan, and Palestine.

Iraq's ranks were distributed regarding the factors and criteria of the index, as it came in 124th place in grocery prices, 119th in the rent index, and 117th in restaurant prices, while it came in 66th place in purchasing power as it has good purchasing power, as Iraq came in fourth place in the Arab world in purchasing power.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:21 pm