Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with “Bakhtiyar Haji and Buland Muhammad”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with “Bakhtiyar Haji and Buland Muhammad” Empty The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with “Bakhtiyar Haji and Buland Muhammad”

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2024, 4:16 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with “Bakhtiyar Haji and Buland Muhammad”[/size]

[size=45]Mr. Ali Al-Alaq, Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, met with Bakhtiar Haji, Director General of Relations and Follow-up Affairs at the Kurdistan Regional Government Representation in Baghdad, and Mr. Buland Muhammad, Director General of Company Registration for the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]At the beginning of the meeting, they talked about the banking system in the country and the obstacles that hinder the process of developing it to provide better banking services to citizens that are compatible with the current stage that the country is going through.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the region's delegation requested that companies registered in the region be included in the currency auction, and Al-Alaq confirmed that the request will be studied and the necessary decision will be taken in this regard.[/size]
    [size=45]It was also decided during the meeting to link the Central Bank of Iraq to the electronic platform of the representation, which is concerned with exchanging correspondence with ministries and government institutions.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 12:08 pm