Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

They embezzled more than 100 million... Recording the statements of 4 defendants in Salah al-Din

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

They embezzled more than 100 million... Recording the statements of 4 defendants in Salah al-Din Empty They embezzled more than 100 million... Recording the statements of 4 defendants in Salah al-Din

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Feb 2024, 5:19 am

They embezzled more than 100 million... Recording the statements of 4 defendants in Salah al-Din

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the Supreme Judicial Council recorded the statements of four defendants about the crime of embezzlement in Salah al-Din’s education.
    A statement by the Judicial Council, received by Al-Iqtisad News, stated that, “Based on the decision of the judge of the Salah al-Din Investigation Court, which is competent to examine integrity cases, four people accused of embezzlement were arrested in the General Directorate of Provincial Education.”
    He explained, "The defendants work in the Tikrit Education Department and received the amounts of salary differences that were disbursed in agreement with the department's accountant, in violation of the law."
    He added, "The amount of embezzlement is 104 million and 536 thousand and 225 dinars," pointing out that "the investigating judge decided to arrest them in accordance with the provisions of Article 316 of the Penal Code after recording their statements, while an arrest warrant was issued against two others, and the case is still under investigation and the procedures are continuing." ".

Views 56
    Added 02/25/2024 - 8:54 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:41 am