Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“A complaint against al-Maliki and the recording of the leaked statements” .. New developments regar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“A complaint against al-Maliki and the recording of the leaked statements” .. New developments regar Empty “A complaint against al-Maliki and the recording of the leaked statements” .. New developments regar

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jul 2022, 5:15 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]“A complaint against al-Maliki and the recording of the leaked statements” .. New developments regarding the leaked recordings[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    The Karkh Investigation Court confirmed, on Monday, that it had approached the Ministry of Interior to provide it with the published recordings of the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.

The first judge of the Karkh Investigation Court said in a statement to the official agency: “A complaint was filed against the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri Kamel Al-Maliki, regarding the audio leaks,” noting that “several complaints were submitted by a number of citizens regarding this.”

He added that "the court wrote down the complainants' statements and decided to approach the Ministry of the Interior, the Directorate of Technology and Informatics, the Department of Electronic Crime, in order to provide us with the published recordings from the website that leaked the recordings, but the answer was not received, and the procedures are still continuing."

He pointed out that "the court decided to record the statements of the owner of the website who leaked the audio recording, and is waiting to know his exact address to inform him of this."
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:05 pm