Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The disappearance of "smuggling routes" after redeployment to 7 border crossings with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The disappearance of "smuggling routes" after redeployment to 7 border crossings with Iran Empty The disappearance of "smuggling routes" after redeployment to 7 border crossings with Iran

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Mar 2024, 4:48 am

The disappearance of "smuggling routes" after redeployment to 7 border crossings with Iran
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Diyala
    Today, Wednesday (March 13, 2024), an informed source revealed the disappearance of drones used for smuggling after the redeployment plan at 7 border slopes with Iran.
    The source said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "The redeployment plan that the border guard forces began with at a depth of 7 slopes east of Diyala Governorate, near the border strip between Iraq and Iran, was characterized by three dimensions: the distribution of the network of fences and concrete stalls, the most prominent of which are towers and thermal cameras, with their support with weapons." chock".
    He added, "During the implementation of the redeployment plan, the smuggling paths that were used by some gangs to transport some smuggled materials, which were monitored from time to time according to eyewitnesses, completely disappeared along remote border paths and slopes."
    He pointed out that "any marches detected in the air are dealt with immediately after obtaining approvals from the security authorities," pointing out that "continuous deployment and repositioning will enhance border security, especially in confronting smuggling networks."
    Recently, organized gangs have appeared using drones in smuggling operations, especially “drugs,” which are active in the border provinces of Iraq, according to observers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:19 pm